Access to Australian Government Information and Services
Australian Government online Directory
National Library Internet Resources
Home and Community Care
Aged Care Association Australia
Department of social services
Department of Health and Ageing
- New South Wales Government Main entry point for State government Departements and agencies.
- Premiers and Cabinet The NSW Premier’s Department is the central agency for the Government of New South Wales, Australia.
- Communitybuilders.nsw Resources for community workers and groups, including guides on how to form a cooperative, where to get funding for community projects, how to compose surveys and advice on drug and youth suicide prevention. Also contains real case studies, discussion forums and the opportunity to publish your own info to the site. A NSW Government project.
- Department Ageing, Disability and Home Care (DADHC) DADHC provide support and services to older people, people with disabilities and their carers in NSW.
- Department of Community Services (DoCS) This site includes essential support numbers and information on DoCS programs, projects and publications.
- Preschool Investment and Reform Plan Growth Phase: www.community.nsw.gov.au/DOCS/STANDARD/PC_101341.html
- Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) The NSW Department of Juvenile Justice supervises and cares for young offenders in the community and in detention centres. It provides youth justice conferences for young offenders referred by police or the courts.
- NSW Department of Housing The NSW Department of Housing provides a range of housing solutions to meet the needs of today’s community.
- Department of Corrective Services The Department of Corrective Services provides custodial and community-based correctional services as an important element of the NSW criminal justice system.
- Department of Planning Manages state resources.
- Parenting NSW Online resource developed by DoCS for people like family support and child care workers, teachers, health care professionals, researchers and policy makers.
- Commission for Children and Young People An organisation that listens to kids and promotes their interests, and aims to make NSW a better place for children and young people.
- WorkCover NSW WorkCover NSW is a statutory authority within the Ministry for Commerce. Its primary objective is to work in partnership with the NSW community to achieve safe workplaces, effective return to work and security for injured workers.
- Commonwealth Government Main entry point for Federal government Departments and agencies.
- Healthelink EHR NSW Health is piloting a new electronic health record called Healthelink in parts of NSW. Healthelink brings together summaries of health information for individuals from different GPs, hospitals and community health centres and puts it into one secure computer record.
Tripoli and Mena Association (TMA) Limited is a community based, non-profit welfare organisation. It was humbly established in 1975 by a group of young Arabic speaking migrants.
Social Welfare Centre
Call: 02 9758 1366
Arabic Aged Care
Call: 02 9759 3436
Call: 02 9758 2256
© Copyright 2022 – Tripoli and Mena Association Pty Ltd – All Rights Reserved